Friday 10 March 2017

A postgraduate Technology Enhanced Learning MSc student profile

Because I have an interesting educational story and career to tell, in November 2016 I was invited by the University of Huddersfield to record a postgraduate student profile.  The profile is focussed on my recent completion of the Technology Enhanced Learning MSc (now Technology Enhanced Learning and Innovation MA).  The video is to be used to encourage and inspire future students to do the same.

Because it's a great professional video and invoked the emotional journey I have undertaken.  I had to give the video a caption and what came to me was; "never give up on your educational goals towards your passion."


From University of Huddersfield.

EDIT: later reflected "Graduation season always makes me reflect on my MSc(#edtech) - 3 years today I submitted my dissertation. Many get education served on a plate, I didn't, I fought for every qualification. I received a pass with merit as a result. So here's a rare 'I'm proud of myself' moment. 
👏"

My dissertation and journey can be found here.


I am extremely grateful for the University of Huddersfield for this opportunity and had a great time filming it.  Thank you.

The video was published on 9 March 2017, with the caption "Daniel studied our Technology Enhanced Learning and Innovation MA part-time and went on to be crowned Learning Technologist of the Year 2016."